Exp: 2 - 6 years
Must Haves: Frontend, Backend, Data Structures, Algorithms, API, Fullstack, Cloud
Preferred: Talents from Internet/eComm/Adtech
- Be involved in full fledged product development.
- Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations to develop applications faster.
- Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
- You will use every aspect of computer science you have learned or heard of. We believe in experimenting to facilitate more efficient systems.
- You will become an owner in no time. The company aspires in creating effective owners.
- You will participate in every aspect of Software Life Cycle. From inception, to design, to coding, to testing, to deployment and maintenance.
You'd fit right in if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good grasp of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent with concepts of MVC and SOA
- Experience in building Web Services and API
- Experience in Full Stack Development
- React JS / Angular JS / Any JS MVC
- CSS / HTML5
- Grunt / Babel / Jasmine / Selenium etc
- Java / Python / Ruby / PHP
- Java or NodeNode-based services
- Datastore: Mysql / Mongo etc
- Problem Solver, Solution Finder.
- Ability to use cloud services and open-source technologies for automation/configuration/monitoring.
- Know your way around a Unix shell
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Git/SVN for Version control
- Expertise with build tools such as Ant and Maven,
- Complete Application/Module ownership
- Adherence to Security and Performance standards.
- Write clean structured and well-documented code
- Understand best coding and development practices