Exp: 7 - 13 years
CTC: 45 - 55 LPA
Must Haves: Java/J2EE, Multithreading, Enterprise Apps, Spring, Hibernate, Data Structure, Algorithms
Talents from Product/eComm/Finance Only
Should be based out of Bangalore
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You are energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
• You have exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• You possess a strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
• Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Provide digitally-advanced financial products to retail consumers
• Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building customer-centric products
• Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
• Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Java related technologies
• In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading, Spring and Hibernate/ ORM frameworks
• Expertise in building and managing micro services using REST frameworks like Springboot/ Dropwizard etc. • Expertise in designing enterprise applications
• Exposure to Agile methodologies and Tools • Collaborate with product owners and architects on design decisions.
• Lead a small group of team, provide technical and design guidance and create standards.
• Development of end user application with high scalability and high throughput.
• Improves, optimizes and identifies opportunities for improved software development processes.