This is a diversity hiring role (Female Talents)
Exp: 14 - 18 years
CTC: 25 - 35 LPA
Must Haves: Min 2 projects from build to migrate (- 200VMs)
Talents from tier 1 Consulting Firms/Cloud Startups
• Minimum of 14 to 18 years combined experience in Infrastructure in a Medium/Large Datacenter environment.
• Need to have extensive experience on working full life cycle of Datacenter/cloud transformation projects. Experience in end to end Datacenter Migrations/transformations — Including Traditional Data Centre migrations, Private cloud migrations and migration to Public cloud (AWS) and Vice versa.
• Should have used multiple migration tools.
• Knowledge and Experience of migrating SAP to Cloud (AWS/Azure)
• Experience of having migrated from on prem to Azure/AWS/Google.
• Managed minimum 2 projects from build to migrate to run (-200VM's)
• Experience of having worked on Cloud Native Tools — from AWS
• DevOps and Automation — should have extensively used automation / DevOps in build and migration — basically automation first mindset
• Knowledge of service delivery processes — Incident, Problem, Change, Release , Patching, Backup, DR , Antivirus Management etc
• Person should have handled large transformation assessment and planning projects.
• Should be expert in Assessments, Planning and migration. Should have expertise in driving technical and program level work shops
• Client Facing Skills — Attentiveness, Ability to read customers, Adaptability
• Should have architecture and design hands-on experience in AWS
• Serve as leader and prime advocate for your projects.
• Project Management Skills, Communication, Team management, Risk Management, Planning, Time management
• Candidate should have worked as AWS Cloud architect and designer.
• Public Cloud: Person should have architecture and hands-on experience in AWS and its sub components, should be able to suggest solutions for client.
• Should be able drive large AWS design, implementation and migration projects. Able to provide technical suggestions, need to have good understanding on licensing, costing. Even though candidate is expected to have expertise in AWS, he /she need to be able to drive AZURE and Google Cloud projects.
• Experience on laaS, PaaS
• Domains and Databases migration on/to Amazon Web Services/Azure.
• Perform cloud architecture reviews, design reviews, hand on development where required and work closely with senior engineers to guide the team in delivering the product
• Delivering hybrid cloud solutions in the areas of content federation, data centre extension and other platform related services
Nice to haves:
- Experience in oracle database
- Storage & Backup technologies
- Container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Design & implementation experience in Azure and Google Cloud
- Shell scripting