Exp: 2 - 4 years
Preferred: Experience in US Sales/Educational Programs
Must Haves: B2B Sales, International Sales, US Sales
We are looking for a Sales Professional to manage and run the entire show to generate sales and grow the business.
- Handling the entire sales cycle - starting from lead generation, establishing contact, initiating the discussion, follow-ups till the deal is closed (B2B sales).
- Explaining the products and services through calls/ Video calls/ Webex etc( Product Demo etc)
- Experience in high-end Technology / Software sales to corporates especially the training companies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in global educational sales. Preferably worked in sales profile with training companies, knowing the sales and marketing process.
- Should be willing to connect with clients globally (mainly USA, South America and Europe). You lead your own effort and manage your own working hours.
- Educating the target customers on the latest advancement of technology especially demonstrating our product and how it can help in improving their business process.
- Building good relationships with clients and getting regular feedback about product usage. Consistent nurturing and revenue growth.
- Setting up a robust, foolproof Growth Hack process. Earn respect and grow your team.
- Having an amazing time! We strongly believe in enjoying your work, and try to make sure our culture is a good balance of serious and fun.
- Work closely with Marketing and Engineering departments to ensure that the company meets or exceeds its revenue and profitability goals.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails. Close sales and achieve monthly targets.
- The Hard Worker - always willing to go the extra mile, doesn’t give up easily and is self-motivated.
- The Problem Solver - detail-oriented, addresses service issues quickly, and places importance on post-sales follow through.
- The Relationship Builder - doesn’t want to appear pushy, focuses on customer needs, and is generous with his or her time.
- The Lone Wolf - a person who loves to travel, meet people and is self-assured and follows his or her instincts.
- The Challenger - has a different view of the world, understands the customer’s business, and loves to debate
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, manage time effectively, and must have excellent presentation skills