Exp: 2 - 4 years
Should have US Client Management experience
Customer Success Manager: Influencer role contributes to our training partners by delivering a well-managed, mutually beneficial alliance business that drives long-term revenue and revenue performance. The success of the business is measured by both the training partner and Get Me A Course meeting or exceeding their objectives related to, and as defined in, the Partner Business Plan (PBP)
- Building and managing the company's long-term relationships with its training partners.
- Handling the entire customer relationship cycle of Get Me A Courses - starting from customer on-boarding, product activations, advertisement campaigns management, all the way up to regular updating on progress.
- You will be the key link between product, sales, marketing and campaigns team. Being their voice to the partners.
- Understand the concept of Farming and build healthy relations with accounts for Influenced Revenue Growth as well as Incremental Revenue Growth
- No query should be unanswered and no training partner should be unattended.
- Drive the entire team to make sure timely response and execution for customer’s success.
- You will develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relationships with partners across all solution areas and workloads/capabilities.
- You Ensure that Partner account and opportunity team members are well-orchestrated with their partner counterparts and leveraged around accounts and opportunities, by communicating the vision, strategy and capabilities of each partner, handing off opportunities to team members and providing feedback as needed.
- Developing and executing quality Partner Solution plans that align with the market needs and the Partner's Business Plan
- You are responsible for Building multi-level relationships with partners, including executive levels.
- Producing high-quality leads through engagements (marketing/prospecting) with partners.
- Managing healthy and predictable partner-driven pipelines that include qualified opportunities.
- Its overall responsibility for establishing and maintaining relationships with training partners covering all engagements partner has for all solution areas.
- Its in-depth knowledge of training partners' value propositions, their markets, their business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Building good relationships with clients and getting regular feedback about product usage. Consistent nurturing and revenue growth.
- Setting up a robust, foolproof Account Management process. Earn respect and grow your team.
- Should be currently in a revenue (sales / AM) role in an IT Services/solutions/ Product company with at least 2 years in the same role
- The Hard Worker - always willing to go the extra mile, doesn’t give up easily and is self-motivated.
- The Problem Solver - detail-oriented, addresses service issues quickly, and places importance on post-sales follow through.
- The Relationship Builder - doesn’t want to appear pushy, focuses on customer needs, and is generous with his or her time.
- The Lone Wolf - a person who loves to travel, meet people and is self-assured and follows his or her instincts.
- The Challenger - has a different view of the world, understands the customer’s business, and loves to debate
- Proven account management experience
- Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, manage time effectively, and must have excellent presentation skills.