Exp: 2 - 7 years
Talents from eComm/Product/Starups Only
Must Haves: Objective C, C++, Swift, iOS frameworks, UIKit, OOP, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multithreading
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Qualification: Minimum Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- Strong experience in developing iPhone/iPad applications with minimum 2-4 years of experience using xcode
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and debugging techniques
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Cocoa Touch and Xcode.
Preferred Qualification :
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm
- Solid knowledge in REST API and JSON
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of delegates, protocols, notifications and application lifecycle
- Knowledge of third party SDK integrations
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira